Calling all independent artists, designers, makers, and artisans!
Are you are an independent artist or designer with a modern, contemporary style? We’d love to hear from you and see if your work is a good fit for our site. So, check out the type of design we feature and if you think we’re a good fit, please submit your work
How to submit your work (new):
Please message us via Instagram or tag @whatdesigners in an Instagram post with the product(s) you would like to be featured.
What we look for:
- Style must be bold, modern, contemporary, and/or minimal (although sometimes we like weird and quirky).
- Must be unique. Does it stand out from the crowd?
- Must be small batch, handmade, handcrafted, or otherwise created by you. No mass produced products, except artists/designers on Society6, Redbubble, etc.
- Must be well photographed, preferably at least 1200 pixels wide. We consider style and quality, so no blurry photos. We use the designer’s own photos for the website.
- *Should* be sold online. We want to support artists, designers, and makers who want to sell their work. If you are ready to sell, but are not currently selling online, please let us know.
- While we appreciate the work of all artists, designers, makers, and artisans, but we only feature work the fits the aesthetic of the site.
- Very important: check out the site first. Does your work fit our aesthetic?